ISRHML – Family Larsson-Rosenquist Foundation Trainee Expansion Program
The Trainee Expansion Programme (TEP) is the very first program tailored for trainees and early career professionals interested in human milk and lactation research!
Developed by International society for Research in Human Milk and Lactation (ISRHML) and the Family Larsson-Rosenquist Foundation (FLRF), the TEP is an international early career expansion program. The TEP is for ISRHML members who are graduate students, recently graduated students, postdoctoral fellows, early career scientists, and clinicians or those who have recently completed professional training to participate in short- and long-term research-related activities in the field of human milk and lactation.
Our goal is to cultivate and promote trainee talent and the skills necessary for academic and career development in human milk and lactation. We aim to provide trainees with unique opportunities, such as:
- working in a different lab, discipline or country to learn new techniques and gain new perspectives
- moving into the field of human milk and lactation
- making their research more widely applicable
- developing an interdisciplinary and international scientific network
- transcending cultural or language barriers
- exchanging and sharing ideas and experiences among fellow students and host institutions
For more information, check out http://isrhml.net/trainees/about-tep/